Please select a payment method
With PayPal or Using Credit Card
With Back Transfer
Account no. for bank transfers: HSBC 809-736713-838 (Please call to confirm after the transfer, and keep the receipt for future verification)
Notes for Online Applications
- Account no. for bank transfers: HSBC 809-736713-838 (Please call to confirm after the transfer, and keep the receipt for future verification).
- No application after the corresponding deadlines will be accepted. Application process will cease as soon as a course/activity is fully booked. Once signed up, you cannot make changes to the dates and/or other relevant details you have provided in your application. You also cannot transfer your place in a course/activity to another person.
- Confirmation: Two days after the application deadline of a course, you will receive a confirmation email telling you whether you have been successfully registered. The email will also provide you with relevant course details.
- For every participant under 18 years old, after registering online, s/he will need to submit an Application Form, signed by the parents or guardians, at the beginning of the first class.
- For all the courses, 100% attendance is required. Students failing to fulfill this requirement may not be allowed to take the exam; no re-fund will be granted to these students.
- The HKWTC will notify applicants with any changes to the courses. All fees are nonrefundable.
- Students should prepare their own water, food, transportation fees, and insurance.
- The HKWTC reserves all rights relevant to the application process.
In Case of Bad Weather:
– If a Red storm signal, or a Typhoon Signal of 3 or above is hoisted, 2 hours before the beginning of the outing, the outing will be postponed to another date.
– If a Yellow storm signal, Thunderstorm signal is hoisted, or it is raining, 2 hours before the beginning of the outing, all students must meet up at the Start Point, and wait for further instructions from the instructors.
– If a Typhoon Signal No. 3, a Black storm signal, or Thunderstorm signal is hoisted during an outing, all activities will be terminated immediately. If a Typhoon Signal No. 3 has been removed 3 hours before an outing, the outing will proceed as scheduled.
Information provided on Hong Kong Wilderness Training Centre’s website (This Website) should only be treated as general information, and for references only. This Website has tried its best to ensure that the accuracy of its contents. This Website will not be responsible for any information on it that is wrong, missed, or untrue. This Website will not be responsible for direct or indirect loss caused by your usage, or inability to use, This Website. You have the responsibility to verify all the information uploaded to This Website, and consult independent opinion before acting up this information.
Site visitors can freely explore this Website largely without having to reveal any personal data. On occasion however, it may be necessary for the Hong Kong Wilderness Training Centre to gather information on you for a specific purpose. We will always inform you when we are collecting such information. It is our intention to respect your request for privacy, and we try our best to provide you with communication channels to facilitate this. Once all gathered information has been used for the intended purpose, it is destroyed or de-identified.
The Hong Kong Wilderness Training Centre has created this statement in order to demonstrate its firm commitment to protecting your privacy. The following discloses our information gathering methods and dissemination practices for this Website. The Hong Kong Wilderness Training Centre is not responsible for the privacy practices of other linked sites.
You may set your browser to reject cookies, or tell you when a cookie is being sent.
The Protection and Sharing of Personal Information
We will automatically receive and record information from the computer and browser of people visiting this Site, including your IP address, domain, and the pages you request for traffic analysis and generation of aggregated statistics reports
Information collected will be used solely for the purposes stated above. We do not share any personal data about you with other companies or organizations without your prior consent. However, information may be disclosed incidental to or in the course of our operation to the following parties:
1. the person to whom we are required to make disclosure under any law applicable in or outside Hong Kong;
2. the person specified in the forms you have filled in, to whom you have chosen to share your information.
The Hong Kong Wilderness Training Centre will take reasonable steps to ensure that all information we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete, up-to-date and stored in a secure environment accessed only by authorized persons. However, we give no warranty against third parties hacking into the data or any unauthorised access to the data by anyone.
You can opt-out from receiving information from the Hong Kong Wilderness Training Centre or to delete your information from our records at any time. To opt out, please contact this Website’s administrator via email@example.com
Contacting the Website
Hong Kong Wilderness Training Centre: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal Information Collection Statement
This Website may from time to time collect your personal data specific for the purpose of event or activities organized or promoted by it (“Event”).
Purposes for which personal data are collected and used
The Hong Kong Wilderness Training Centre may use the data collected and provided by you for one or more of the following purposes:
1. To contact you in response to your request(s);
2. For identification and verification purposes;
3. For our own internal records, research and statistical purposes; and
4. For any other purpose pertaining to the Event.
You are not required to provide the data. However, if you select not to supply the data as requested, your entry form or application form (as the case may be) will not be counted or processed or be eligible for the associated activities.
The data you provide to us will be stored at our Office or our server in Hong Kong accessible only to our authorised employees and contractors. However, we give no warranty against third parties hacking into the data or any unauthorised access to the data by anyone.
This Website will take reasonable steps to ensure that all information we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
Retention of Data
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that all information we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
© 2016 HKWTC All Rights Reserved